The ancient Egyptians saw the pyramid shape as one which drew powerful energy from the earth and focused it up and out through the pointed apex of the shape. Some people speculate that the famous pyramids built around the world were designed to focus energy from the earth to beings far out in the universe.
Why Use Gemstone Pyramids?
When you use a gemstone pyramid, you are drawing the energy up through the earth into the crystalline structure and directing it out to wherever the pyramid is pointing. With this shape, the energy being released from the apex is concentrated and may be too intense for some people. In that case, a crystal sphere or massager may be more appropriate as they release a gentler energy. When you want to control and focus large amounts of energy, a pyramid is your tool of choice.
How to Use Gemstone Pyramids
You’ll find it convenient to have several gemstone pyramids, each made of a different material so you can choose the best one for the type of work you wish to do. For example:
- Amethyst will boost your spiritual energy and clear blocked energy.
- Clear Quartz will boost healing energy and restore balance.
- Labradorite will encase you in protective energy and reduce any negative energy around you.
Simply place the gemstone pyramid with the base on the floor and the apex pointing to the target of your work. For example:
- Place a labradorite pyramid on the floor under your bed for a restful night’s sleep.
- Position a clear quartz pyramid under a massage table to enhance your chakra work on a friend or client.
- Keep an amethyst pyramid under your chair while you work or study to clear “writer’s block” or make it easier to understand the material you are reading.
- Put a labradorite or clear quartz pyramid in your refrigerator to keep food from spoiling and to enhance the nutritional benefits of the food items.
- Place an amethyst pyramid in front of you on the floor as you meditate to further open your third eye and help you to focus on being mindful and present.
Disclaimer: Gemstones are meant for spiritual inspiration. We do not support the use of gemstones as a replacement for medical treatment or diagnosis.